Outsmart psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis from the inside out
Dallas, Texas — Sept. 13, 2014
About this program:
Designed around your needs, this new program gives you the information and tools to help you:
- Reduce inflammation, pain and other symptoms
- Determine the best treatment options for you
- Lower your risk of related conditions
- Gain a deeper understanding of psoriatic diseases by asking leading dermatologists questions
- Share ideas with others for coping with the emotional impact of psoriatic diseases
A FREE continental breakfast is included. The National Psoriasis Foundation is offering you this event valued at $100 for FREE with support from our sponsors.
Dermatologist—Angela Moore, M.D., F.A.A.D.
9:30 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
10 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. — Dermatologist Angela Moore, M.D., F.A.A.D. will talk about the latest in treatments, research and resources to improve your quality of life with the disease.
The College of Health Care Professions
8390 LBJ Freeway, Suite 300
Dallas, TX 75243 [ map ]
Made possible with support from
National Psoriasis Foundation gratefully acknowledges AbbVie, Inc., Janssen BioTech, Inc. and Novartis for their support. The National Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.