Advertise with us
The National Psoriasis Foundation offers many online and print opportunities to reach a niche demographic.
Online advertising opportunities
- Talkpsoriasis.org—the largest online community for people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, connecting nearly 1 million people each year.
- ThePsoriasisChannel.org—this webpage showcases videos and webcasts on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- DrTellMe.org—written by experts in dermatology, rheumatology, mental health and wellness, this blog offers the latest information on psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis care.
Additional online opportunities are available through our e-newsletters:
- Act: Updates on grassroots advocacy efforts, public policy and community development activities across the U.S.
- Care: Information for health care professionals treating psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
- Cure: The latest on psoriatic disease research, advancements and treatments
- Learn: Information, tips, tools and resources for managing psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis
Free National Psoriasis Foundation educational webcasts reach hundreds of patients, providing them with the most current news in research and treatment from key thought leaders in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
Print advertising opportunities
Psoriasis Advance patient magazine
Readers of Psoriasis Advance look to the National Psoriasis Foundation for authoritative information about healthy living with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. Whether their disease is mild, moderate or severe, readers find Psoriasis Advance to be their most trusted source of health and lifestyle information, with practical tips about nutrition, exercise, mental health and wellness. Circulation of Psoriasis Advance reaches 25,000 homes and doctors and roughly 165,000 readers.
Other Health Concerns
- Weight loss/obesity
- Heart health
- Joint health
- Mental health
- Dr. Tell Me: Advice from a medical expert
- Research Matters: Updates on latest research into psoriatic diseases
- Your Foundation: Foundation news and information
- It Works for Me: Members share their triumphs in managing the disease
Psoriasis Forum journal
Recipients of the Psoriasis Forum medical journal are a targeted demographic of 5,000 medical professionals dedicated to serving patients living with psoriatic diseases. Published quarterly, Psoriasis Forum offers competitive rates and full-color spreads.
Interested in learning more about our advertising opportunities?
Please contact our integrated media sales:
Thomas W. Corcoran | 215.275.6420
Thomas J. Corcoran, Sr. | 215.275.6420