More Than Skin Deep
This free health education event will provide the information you need to outsmart psoriatic diseases from the inside out.
Learn to reduce inflammation and lower risks of developing psoriasis- and psoriatic arthritis-related conditions like heart disease, diabetes and depression at this event.
More Than Skin Deep experts can give you tips to:
- Reduce inflammation, pain and other symptoms
- Identify treatment options
- Take a holistic approach to care
You're not alone. Join in the discussion with others who are striving to live well with psoriatic diseases and build a network of support.
Upcoming events — Check back for more information and registration
- Miami, Fla. - February 22, 2014
- Santa Ana, Calif. - February 22, 2014
- San Francisco, Calif. - February 22, 2014
- Houston, Texas - February 22, 2014
- Philadelphia, Pa. - March 1, 2014
- Seattle, Wash. - March 1, 2014
- New York - March 8, 2014
- Tampa, Fla. - March 8, 2014
- Pasadena, Calif. - March 15, 2014
- Boston, Mass. - June 7, 2014
- Portland, Ore. - June 21, 2014
- Washington, D.C. - June 21, 2014
- San Diego, Calif. - September 6, 2014
- Columbus, Ohio - September 27, 2014
- Atlanta, Ga.
- Chicago, Ill.
- Dallas, Texas
- Denver, Colo.
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Salt Lake City, Utah
No event in your city?
We can't bring this live presentation to every community, however you can sign up for an upcoming webcast or view webcasts in our library on a variety of topics. Topics include treatment options, nutrition, stress management, complementary and alternative medicine, current research, and other aspects of psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis care.
View webcasts »
If you would like more information about an event, or need to cancel your reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.723.9166, ext. 362.
Made possible with support from
National Psoriasis Foundation gratefully acknowledges AbbVie, Inc., Amgen and Janssen BioTech, Inc. for their support. Psoriasis Foundation is solely responsible for all content and development.