Sometimes you might feel "down" about having psoriasis. Here's advice from other kids that might help make you feel better.
- Don't be embarrassed. It is just something that makes us different and special - it is who we are. Gregory, 10
- Ignore the teasing even though it is hard to deal with. Find good friends that like you for you, no matter even if you have psoriasis. Samantha, 10
- Don't think that you are the only one who has it! Megan, 9
- Don't worry, it's not the end of the world. After awhile, it doesn't get in the way. And, there is nothing wrong with it! Nicholas, 11
- Don't give up. I have had this for as long as I can remember, and I am happy to say that I live a totally normal life. Just use your medicine, and don't let anyone make you feel bad about this. You are still you, no matter what anyone else says. Shawn, 17
Psoriasis is a part of you, but it is not all of who you are!
How do YOU stay positive? Tell us!