Distinguish your practice:
Become a President's Council Member
The President's Council is a select group of physicians who support the research and advocacy efforts of the National Psoriasis Foundation.
In recent years, the Psoriasis Foundation has successfully advocated for:
- Increased reimbursement for elderly patients who rely on government health care coverage through CMS (formerly known as HCFA)
- Reduced step-therapies for tens of thousands of patients who use biologics
- The introduction of the Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis Research, Cure, and Care Act (PPARCCA) into Congress
- The creation of a psoriasis patient registry at the Centers for Disease Control
Additionally, the National Psoriasis Foundation offers:
- Preferential listing highlighted with President's Council seal in our national health care provider
- Psoriasis Forum, the only psoriasis-specific professional journal in publication in the U.S.
- 30% discount on all patient literature orders
- Resources for patients and physicians to work with restrictive health plan policies
- Continuing education conferences for physicians
Membership in the President's Council also includes all the benefits of a professional membership with the National Psoriasis Foundation.
Become a President's Council member today and join the ranks of a special group of physicians committed to helping their patients with psoriatic diseases thrive.