Our free webcasts are designed to provide you with the most current news in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research and treatment from leaders in the dermatology and rheumatology fields. Join us for the live event, or view a recording of the event at a later time.
Know Your Medicare Plan Options
Do you use an expensive medication to manage your psoriasis/psoriatic arthritis? Are you wondering what the most affordable Medicare plan option is out there for you?
Whether you already have a Medicare plan or are considering Medicare coverage in the future, this webcast will deliver answers. Join Leslie Fried, director of policy and programs at the National Council on Aging for an informative program that will help you understand the ins and outs of Medicare coverage.
Be Joint Smart
Join dermatologist Dr. Andrew Alexis and rheumatologist Dr. Howard Blumstein who will share how you can take control of your health with psoriatic arthritis, including:
- Ways to manage your symptoms to help limit long-term joint damage
- Treatment options
- Tips for a healthy lifestyle
Learn how to set realistic and achievable health goals along with tips for safe and joint friendly exercise.
View previous webcasts
Disease and Treatments
- Be Joint Smart
- Treating Psoriasis Itch
- Sixty Minutes with the Doc
- Coverage and Care Resources for People Affected by Psoriatic Diseases
- Managing Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Tough to Treat: Psoriasis of the Hands and Feet
- Biologics: Are they right for you?
- Healing Practices: Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Solutions: Caring for Psoriasis in the Winter
- Inflammation and psoriasis: Seeing is believing
- Spotlight on phototherapy
- Managing Scalp Psoriasis
- Systemics and Biologics
- Light Therapy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Access to Care
- The Science of Psoriasis
- Research Pipeline
- Federal Research
- Uveitis: A threat to eyesight
- What you eat, or don't eat, may improve your psoriasis
- Stress and the Immune System
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Fit in Your Skin
The views and opinions expressed in the webcasts are those of the speakers. The speakers' views and opinions are not endorsed by the National Psoriasis Foundation or its sponsors.