Our free webcasts are designed to provide you with the most current news in psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis research and treatment from leaders in the dermatology and rheumatology fields. Join us for the live event, or view a recording of the event at a later time.
Research Profile: The Psoriasis-Stress Connection
For many living with psoriasis, stress can be an all too familiar trigger. However, scientists have yet to pinpoint how and why stress impacts psoriasis. During this educational webinar, you'll hear from a researcher who is working to change that. Dr. Theoharis Theoharides, a professor of pharmacology at Tufts University School of Medicine, received a National Psoriasis Foundation Translational Grant to study how stress contributes to psoriasis, and how molecules derived from chamomile might interrupt this psoriasis-stress connection. Join this webinar to hear about his latest study results—and what it means for you and others with psoriasis.
Health Care Exchanges and You: Marketplace 101
Are you uninsured or interested in exploring other health insurance options? Or are you wondering whether the new Health Insurance Marketplace will offer you affordable and comprehensive coverage for your medications and medical appointments?
Learn the latest about coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace from Susan Hollman, Director of the Division of Training, Office of Communications, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. This webinar will provide an overview of the Affordable Care Act, the Health Insurance Marketplace, the enrollment process and available options for coverage.
View previous webcasts
Disease and Treatments
- Know Your Medicare Plan Options
- Treating Psoriasis Itch
- Sixty Minutes with the Doc
- Coverage and Care Resources for People Affected by Psoriatic Diseases
- Managing Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Tough to Treat: Psoriasis of the Hands and Feet
- Biologics: Are they right for you?
- Healing Practices: Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture
for Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Solutions: Caring for Psoriasis in the Winter
- Inflammation and psoriasis: Seeing is believing
- Spotlight on phototherapy
- Managing Scalp Psoriasis
- Systemics and Biologics
- Light Therapy
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Access to Care
- The Science of Psoriasis
- Research Pipeline
- Federal Research
- Uveitis: A threat to eyesight
- What you eat, or don't eat, may improve your psoriasis
- Stress and the Immune System
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- Fit in Your Skin
The views and opinions expressed in the webcasts are those of the speakers. The speakers' views and opinions are not endorsed by the National Psoriasis Foundation or its sponsors.